We strongly encourage parents to dress their children in our school colours which are red, grey with a white shirt.
Our School Uniform consists of:
- Red V-neck sweatshirts or cardigan with our school logo.
- Grey skirt or grey trousers.
- White shirt.
- Black Shoes ( not trainers or canvas shoes)
- Red cardigans, fleeces and waterproof jackets, back packs and book bags can be purchased from school.
- Round neck t-shirt with our school logo. ( preferably the colour of their school team)
- Navy tracksuit bottoms or shorts for outdoors.
- Trainers for outdoors; black plimsolls for indoors. No fashion shoes for Health & safety reasons.
- One pair of studs that can be removed.
- A watch.
Please encourage your child to be proud of wearing our school uniform. It is also important that you clearly label all items of your child’s uniform with their name. It is very difficult to find missing items unless they have names on them.
Any items mislaid by children are put into lost property boxes in the cloakrooms. If unclaimed by the end of each term, items are bagged and sent to Starlight who collect items of clothing etc. and pay into school fund against the weight of items collected.
Please provide your child with a pair of gym shoes and shorts, named and in a bag to keep in school. You will receive a timetable at the beginning of each term to keep you informed of what PE activity your child is doing and on which day.
How To Order
- You can ring the school to place an order or
- You can place an order directly at:https://www.border-embroideries.co.uk/schools/frosterley-community-primary-school.html
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.