Our Keeping Children Safe in School Policy is available to view or download in PDF Format.
- Keeping children Safe in Schools (September 2020)
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 The Brook Traffic Light Tool
- Appendix 8 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 9 Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 10 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.