Frosterley Primary School is committed to learning that is engaging, inspiring and enjoyable and endeavours to ensure every individual reaches their full potential; gaining life long learning skills in a happy, secure, caring environment of mutual trust and respect.
- To promote respect for each other and the environment.
- To work together to meet the needs of individuals.
- To foster understanding, co-operation and tolerance.
- To provide quality learning for everyone in a calm and secure environment.
- To model examples of behaviour and lifestyle and an understanding of their rights and responsibilities, to promote active citizenship and make a positive contribution to the school.
- To celebrate achievement and raise self-esteem and confidence.
- To encourage the partnership between the home, school, community and the wider world.
Schools have been asked to explain how they promote British values. So what are ‘British’ values? There are certain values that have been attributed to being British, by the government and some institutions. Find out more about our approach to British values on our website.